Still looking for the best exercise bike for tall people? Then you should have a look at these four top rated exercise bikes suitable for tall people.
The main complaint that tall people have about riding an exercise bike is that their knees often bump into the handles while pedaling and the overall construction of the bike is not comfortable enough to accommodate their tall body. Well, these bikes are the answers to those problems. Check them out.
* Comfortable to use even when you’re over 6’3″
* Plenty of different exercise programs
* Excellent controls
* Two user profiles to keep track of your preferred settings
* Smooth and quiet operation. If you enjoy exercising while watching TV you won’t need to turn up the TV volume much.
* Walk-through frame makes it easy to get seated.
* Comfortable seat with excellent back support
* The assembly, while not difficult, takes quite a while. The assembly instruction is mostly pictures with very few words
* User manual kinda sucks. You should download the updated one from Schwinn website
Write down the bike’s serial number located on the bottom of the front stabilizer before assembling the bike. You’ll need that number to register the bike online
* Very easy to assemble
* Intuitive and convenient touch screen controls
* Control console small enough not to block your view of the TV
* Well-padded seat. Comfortable to sit on on long workout sessions
* Adjustable seat that can go all the way back to accommodate people with long pair of legs
* Seat wobbles slightly when you ride hard
* The small fan blows right on to your face instead of your body
* Assembly is a breeze thanks to its clear and user-friendly assembly instructions. All the necessary tools are included too.
* Easy to adjust to fit a person taller than 5’10”
* Powerful fan keeps your body cool during hard workout
* Compact size
* Plenty of exercise programs that you can choose from
* Not made for people shorter than 5’3″
* Lightweight And Small
If you live in a small apartment or just don’t have enough room for a huge exercise equipment in your house this bike will fit just fine. You can even fold it to make it even smaller for storage.
* Adjustable To Fit Various User Heights
This machine is good for people as short as 5’2″ to 6’2″ tall.
* Smooth And Quiet
The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
* Easy assembly
It’s really an easy bike to put together. The directions are clear, the required tools are included, and you can complete the whole bike in less than an hour.
* 8 Resistance Levels
Whether you’re looking for a light workout or a challenging one you can have it
* It Got Wheels
This thing is easy to move around thanks to the small wheels. It’s not too heavy and moving it from one room to another is a piece of cake.
* Comfortable Seat And Back Rest
The seat is wide, well-padded, and comfortable. The back rest supports your back nicely. You can exercise comfortably on this even if you have back pain.
* Simple Yet Functional Computer
It shows the speed, time, distance, calories burned, scan and heart rate monitor.
* 300 Pounds Weight Capacity
Even if you’re a big man or woman you can exercise on this with confidence. This this holds up well.
* Adjustable to fit 5’2” to 6’2” user height
* Assembly manual a bit heavy on graphics and not enough text
* Easy assembly. Most of the bike is already assembled so you only need to spend about half an hour putting the rest together.
* Very sturdy construction and high quality parts. It doesn’t wobble left and right when you’re riding it.
* Super quiet
* Easy to move around. It got small wheels so you can easily drag it where ever you want
* Heavy flywheel similar the ones you’ll find in the gym exercise bikes. It can really give you serious workouts.
* Pedals have straps
* Seat can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically
* Works well for tall people (up to 6’5″)
* Narrow seat with not enough padding just like any other spin bikes. Get a gel bicycle seat cover to save your rear. You can get a good cover for less than $15.
* The braking mechanism gives off oily/burnt rubber smell when you ride it. Not much but if you’re concerned about it just open the window while exercising.
There you go. The best rated exercise bikes for tall people that you can find in the market. Hope this can help you somehow in choosing which one is the best for you.previous post: Best Exercise Bikes For Short People Reviews | next post: Best Exercise Bikes Under $200 Reviews